Autologous micro graft method, also known as Regenera Activa, is a method that mainly aims to regenerate the capillaries to solve hair loss problem. The area between two ears in the back of the head also known as donor area in hair transplant has hair roots that are resistant against hair loss. In this method, donor hair is extracted, processed and injected back into the receding or thinning area in order to regenerate the hair growth.
Autologous Micro Graft
Thanks to the studies of Dr. Graziano and Dr. D’Aquino, autologous micro graft treatment were developed. First tests of Regenera Activa started in Italy in 2013. After achieving successful results, it has become one of the most safe and effective methods now in the day. It is now an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) approved method.
Regenera Activa Procedure
Depending on the patient’s condition, around 3 to 6 graft tissues are removed from the donor area by using 2,5mm medical punches. They are processed in a special solution and Regenera Activa device, and disintegrated to a size of 50 micrones. This special fluid is injected back into the receding and thinning areas. This way, it regenerated the capillaries and stimulates hair regrowth.
What are the advantages of Regenera Activa?
- It is applied only one session and it takes around 30 minutes.
- There is no need to shave the hair off.
- It stimulates the hair roots underneath the skin and provides regeneration.
- Stimulates thin hairs and increases their thickness.
- It can be preferred by men or women of any age who would like to solve hair loss problems or protect their existing hair.
- It is officially approved by the FDA.
- It can increase the overall density and be an alternative method for those who would not like to have a hair transplant.
- It increases the success rate of hair transplant if performed a few days before the operation.
Hair Transplant with Regenera Activa
A new plan of hair loss treatment has been launched in Dermatologist Dr. Celen’s clinic. As a result of our R&D, we have experienced a significant increase in results of hair transplant if Regenera Activa is performed with hair transplant.
How is Regenera Activa treatment performed in hair transplantation?
2 days before the hair transplant, autologous graft samples are collected from the patient. These tissues are processed in Regenera Activa device and disintegrated into very small pieces. Then, they are put into a special solution to be injected. During this phase, Dr. Celen mixes this solution with a special formula that is formulated to stop hair loss. This can be performed in order to stimulate the hair roots underneath the skin, or to increase the thickness of existing hair strands.
After hair transplant procedure, 40-70% of the implanted grafts fall out. After the 3rd month they start to grow back. Most of the growth is experienced from 3rd to 9th month. Regenera Activa’s effect starts in the 3rd month and continues until 6th month. The most significant benefit from Regenera Activa is experienced in this phase where the hair growth is at its peak.
Is Regenera Activa applied instead of hair transplantation?
Regenera Activa cannot be an equal alternative to hair transplant. Because hair transplant is an operation that consists of taking hair grafts from one place and transferring them to another. Regenera Activa cannot provide results in a completely hairless area. It can only benefit existing hair that might be too thin or sparse. In our clinic, Regenera Activa is utilised as a supportive treatment to increase the success rate of a hair transplant.
In which cases is Regenera Activa preferred over hair transplantation?
People who have hair loss problems can experience shedding until the mid 30s. For this reason, those who experience hair loss in their 20s can get benefit from hair loss treatments. One of the most effective treatments in this case would be Regenera Activa. Those who are not willing to have hair transplant, or have just started receding or thinning can easily opt for a session of Regenera Activa.
Table of Contents
- Autologous Micro Graft
- Regenera Activa Procedure
- Hair Transplant with Regenera Activa
- Regenera Activa Cost in Turkey
- Regenera Activa Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Regenera Activa treatment?
- Does Regenera Activa stop hair loss?
- Who is suitable for Regenera Activa?
- How many sessions of Regenera Activa?
- Is Regenera Activa effective?
- When does Regenera Activa show its effect?
- When is it possible to return to daily life after Regenera Activa treatment?
- Is Regenera Activa treatment safe?
- Does Regenera Activa thicken hair?
- How much does Regenera Activa cost in Turkey?